Intact Technology, Inc. (Intact), is an IT Consulting company unlike any other you’ve seen. At Intact it is not about your experience (not that we don’t value it) but about YOU and YOUR POTENTIAL. It’s about your ability to adapt to different situations, your unselfish desire to positively impact those around you and the courage to do it even if the possibility of failing exists.
We are interested in people who feel passionate about what they do and want to be part of something greater than themselves. We value empathy over expertise, listening over speaking, execution over analysis and challenge over comfort.
In order for us to have the most successful customers, we’re looking for dynamic individuals to start or enhance their professional career in a fast paced company.
If you desire to cut your own growth path, you will be immersed in everything you need to know to be successful in this new role. This is for those of you who are resilient, self-motivated and creative. We have to make sure that we have the best folks in the world for our customers.
If you think you are a good fit for this position and want to be considered for it, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org adding information about WHO you are and WHY we should hire you.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Highly creative – You are always trying to find different ways to communicate an idea. You enjoy being trying new things and never conform to the norm.
- Innate learner – You always try to figure how things work, and never get tired of asking “why?”
- Organized – When working you keep things in order and work efficiently.
- Energetic and likeable – You are assertive, bold and enthusiastic. People can’t get enough of you.
- Passionate – You love what you do and can’t imagine life without it. You think about it all the time.
Other Desirable skills
- Bachelor’s degree (Business administration, Communications, or Marketing preferred) is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Interest in working in IT industry
- Ability to work under pressure
- Working experience is a plus
- Have a government clearance or ability to successfully pass a US government background investigation
Intact is an Affirmative Action Employer, committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, national original, or disability. Intact is a proud promoter of a drug-free workplace.