- Do your users get the “run-around” when they’re trying to get services?
- Do you need a simple and single touch point for all the services you provide?
- Are your customers satisfied with the services they are receiving?
- Can you clearly manage SLAs and cost around the delivery of services?
Today, more than ever, users want modern ways to interact with IT and typically rate their user experience based on simplicity and the time it takes to receive what they need. With our Service Catalog solution, you will not only provide users with a modern option to get what they need faster, but you will also get a catalog that is easy to maintain and grow. This helps you reduce duplication efforts and efficiently manage SLAs.
All of our Service Catalog implementations include:
- Simple, single storefront – Users don’t care about what happens behind the scenes, they just want their requests fulfilled quickly. That’s why we have developed a methodology to help you clearly define your services and build a single, intuitive storefront for end-users to request any IT or business service.
- Quick wins – We believe that a Big-Bang approach is not always the best approach – we start by focusing on the services that can give you the most bang for your buck. This short list of services is a combination of services with the biggest business impact, highest demand volume, and lowest performance rates. Then, we build an iterative process that allows you to add services in increments.
- Recommendations – We provide recommendations to ensure there are no bottlenecks in the process so that your customers are satisfied.
- Enablement – Whether we’re using videos or an open house, we help you build excitement around the catalog. We help end-users understand how to submit a request while enabling your technical teams to fulfill the requests. We work on an enablement plan that includes unique training and multimedia techniques that address the various personas in your organization.
- Adoption – A strong service catalog is only the beginning of your journey. We include an ongoing adoption and communication plan to help you gain momentum. Regardless of the tool, adoption is always your catalog’s primary success metric.
What results can you expect?
- Dramatically decreased time needed for completion of services
- Better managed resources to effectively fulfill requests
- Measurably improved customer satisfaction
- >High Adoption rates
Let us help you improve your users experience.