We are currently seeking a Senior AppDynamics Consultant to help our customers with the design, architecture, implementation and configuration of AppDynamics. For this position we require someone with in-depth knowledge of monitoring and application performance solutions specifically implementing AppDynamics.
The Senior Consultant will architect the solution and implement it to meet customer’s needs, own the customer account and drive toward customer success. The ideal candidate has APM Process Expertise and deep practical knowledge implementing APM tools and preferably 2-3 of experience with AppDynamics.
We’re searching for a Jack /Jane of all trades who is constantly looking for better ways to do things. A Seeker who finds meaning in helping others succeed.
We are interested in candidates who are passionate about what they do. We are looking for people who are analytical and enjoy leading and guiding others. People who can work with a team of technically strong people in looking for the best possible outcome for their customers and look for solutions that will make them successful.
As part of the requirements for this job, the Senior Consultant will:
- – Provide Design and Architecture expertise in terms of infrastructure requirements and software configurations
- – Implementing application monitoring using AppDynamics to meet client requirements
- – Mentor and Transfer Knowledge to clients and Junior Team members
- – Test, Identify, and Correct defects found during the implementation
- – Configure the End User Monitoring for the Applications using AppDynamics.
- – Work with application team on troubleshooting the performance bottle necks in the application using AppDynamics
- – Adhere to functionality, quality, and schedule for AppDynamics project including communication of deliverables
- – Be the technical lead during the implementation of the project and become our customer’s trusted-advisor
- – Have knowledge of technology, products, processes, industry expertise to assess and educate customers on value of AppDynamics and other Monitoring solutions.
- – Build Relationship with the customer
- – Research and keep current on APM technologies and communicate trends and future
Desired Skills and Experience
- – Strong interpersonal and communications skills; capable of documenting processes, requirements, making presentations.
- – Ability to relate to a diverse group of people including technical and development personnel, management, business customers, and vendors in a constructive and effective manner.
- – A desire and ability to grasp new personal and technical skills quickly, combined with deep attention to detail along with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- – Willingness to learn and understand the complexities of the project and a clear understanding of how things can be improved
Candidate must have the following knowledge, experience, and abilities:
- – 5+ relevant years APM or application development and/or deployment experience.
– Thorough knowledge and awareness of all AppDynamics software components;
– Deep understanding of AppDynamics technical solutions and integration with application areas
– Knowledge and awareness of the AppDynamics delivery methodology
– In-depth Knowledge on Applications Technologies and Frameworks – Java, .NET, PHP, client-servers apps, etc.
– Working Knowledge on Network Protocols, Port Mirroring, Switch Mirroring, Network Span
– Experience in Code Profilers, Java Debuggers, Thread Dump and Memory Dump Analysis
– AppDynamics AEEP certification is a plus
– Experience with other DevOps tools is desirable. Tools such as Micro Focus monitoring solutions, Splunk, ServiceNow and/or Cherwell.
– Real End User Experience, Code Level Diagnostics, DB Diagnostics, Synthetic Monitoring.
– ITIL TIL Foundation level Certification
About Intact Technology
We’re an innovative, growing company and we are expanding our services. Our management team is committed to support, guide, and mentor your career. We expect highly of our team members, and because of that, we provide them with the right tools and trainings for them to succeed in making our customers successful.
We are driven to improve our customers’ success and we do it with empathy. It’s that distinction that builds the solid foundation of the Intact family.
We’re not the right fit for everyone. If you’re expecting the same type of consulting companies you may have been working for in the past, we are not the right place for you.
At Intact, we’re different from the majority of consultants out there because most of us have been in our customers’ shoes. In fact, 40% of our workforce used to be customers themselves. We’re committed to delivering results more efficiently, and sharing ownership—assuming all the risk, so our customers don’t have to. We provide best in class implementation for the best value with the customer at top of mind.
Intact is an Affirmative Action Employer, committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, national original, or disability. Intact is a proud promoter of a drug-free workplace.