We are currently seeking an experienced ITSM Consultant to work directly with our Customers, providing in-depth technical planning, design and configuration of Cherwell.
The Senior Consultant will architect the solution and implement it to meet customer’s needs, own the customer account and drive toward customer success. The ideal candidate has ITIL ITSM Process Expertise and deep practical knowledge of ITSM tools and preferably 2-3 of experience with Cherwell.
We’re searching for a Jack /Jane of all trades who is constantly looking for better ways to do things. A Seeker who finds meaning in helping others succeed.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please send an email to Careers@intact-tech.com expressing your interest and stating WHY you would be a great fit for this role.
- – Provide Design and Architecture expertise in terms of infrastructure requirements and software configurations
- – Deploy and configure Cherwell to meet client specifications
- – Adherence to functionality, quality, and schedule for Cherwell program including communication of deliverables
- – Create reports as needed for management and compliance
- – Mentoring and Knowledge Transfer to clients
- – Identify new opportunities to use the Cherwell tool
- – Testing, Identifying, and Correcting defects
- – Be the technical lead during the implementation of the project and become our customer’s trusted-advisor
- – Have knowledge of technology, products, processes, industry expertise to assess and educate customers on value of Cherwell and other ITSM solutions.
- – Build Relationship with the customer
Desired Skills and Experience
Understanding of IT Processes and methodology along with IT Operations Management (Monitoring, IT Service Management, Automation) will be the primary technical areas of focus.
- – Experience and in depth understanding of ITIL
- – 5+ years technical experience with ITSM tools (Cherwell and Micro Focus preferably)
- – 2-3 years of technical experience with Cherwell
- – Completion of Cherwell Foundations course
- – Cherwell Certified Engineer (Technical Implementer)
- – Database management experience
- – Workflow design
- – ITSM software design, configuration and troubleshooting (Cherwell, BMC, Micro Focus, CA)
- – Possess a deep practical understanding of Industry and Best Practices regarding Service, Incident, Change, Problem, Service Level, Configuration, and Knowledge Management
Other desired skills
- – Strong interpersonal and communications skills; capable of writing purchase justifications, training users in complex topics, making presentations.
- – Ability to relate to a diverse group of people including technical and development personnel, management, business customers, and vendors in a constructive and effective manner.
- – Solid technical background coupled with desire and ability to grasp skills quickly, combined with deep attention to detail along with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- – Project and work flow management skills
About Intact Technology
We expect highly of our people, and because of that, we provide them with the right tools and trainings for them to adapt to the industry changes and to succeed. We’re an innovative, fast growing company and right now we are expanding our services. Our management team is committed to support, guide, and mentor out team’s careers.
We are driven to improve our customers’ success and we do it with empathy. It’s that distinction that builds the solid foundation of the Intact family.
We’re not the right fit for everyone. If you’re expecting the same type of consulting companies you may have been working for in the past, we are not the right place for you.
At Intact, we’re different from the majority of consultants out there because most of us have been in our customers’ shoes. In fact, 40% of our workforce used to be customers themselves. We’re committed to delivering results more efficiently, and sharing ownership—assuming all the risk, so our customers don’t have to. We provide best in class implementation for the best value with the customer at top of mind.
Intact is an Affirmative Action Employer, committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, national original, or disability. Intact is a proud promoter of a drug-free workplace.