We are are always looking for great people able to help our customers with the design, architecture, implementation, configuration and even training of HP BSM Software suite.
We are interested in people who feel passionate about what they do and want to be part of something greater than themselves. At Intact, we care about your ability to adapt to different situations, your desire to positively impact those around you and the confidence to do it even if the possibility of failure exists.
- Providing consultation and recommendations to clients with respect to design, architecture, implementation and configuration of HP Business Service Manager suite.
- The implementation and maintenance of integrations between BSM and other tools, both HP-based (Service Manager, UCMD, Release Control) and external tools.
- Providing guidance and mentoring to junior BSM consultants and client staff.
- Maintain awareness of product lifecycles; recommend actions to be taken regarding patches, updates, and product enhancements or related applications
Desired Skills and Experience
In-depth knowledge of HP Software including:
- Business Service Management
- Operations Manager and SiteScope
- Business Process Monitor
- SNMP based monitoring tools is a plus
- Multiple scripting languages is a plus
- Remedy experience is a plus
Other desirable Skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, capability to write purchase justifications, training users in complex topics, and making presentations.
- Ability to relate to a diverse group of people including technical and development personnel, management, business customers, and vendors in a constructive and effective manner.
- Ability to identify that it is not just about the software but about building meaningful relationships with others.
- Solid technical background coupled with desire and ability to grasp skills quickly, combined with deep attention to detail along with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Project and work flow management skills
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/ Engineering/ Information Technology or equivalent professional experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in corporate, military or government environment working in a hands-on role with HP BSM
- ITIL Foundations Certification
- HP BSM certification
- Demonstrated understanding of the role of configuration management in supporting and facilitating other IT Service Management Processes, such as Incident Management, Change Management, Request Management and Problem Management
- Requirements Analysis or business Analysis skills
Intact Technology, Inc. (Intact), is an IT consulting company unlike any other you’ve seen. At Intact it is not only about your experience, it’s about your ability to adapt to different situations, your unselfish desire to positively impact those around you and the courage to do it even if the possibility of failing exists.
Our innovative IT Operations Management approach results in measurable business value, loyal customers and continued business growth. We listen to your needs, we design a consumable strategy and we execute. Our focus is on building momentum through quick wins, creative communication and internal marketing.
Intact is an Affirmative Action Employer, committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, national original, or disability. Intact is a proud promoter of a drug-free workplace.